Oaxaca has an international airport (OAX). You can either fly to Oaxaca from Mexico City (by Aeromexico, Interjet or Volaris) or from Houston (by United); there are also flights from other Mexican cities. There is an intercity bus service from Mexico City to Oaxaca; the trip takes 6 to 7 hours. The buses depart from Terminal de Autobuses de Pasajeros de Oriente (TAPO) which can be reached from the Mexico City Airport by city bus (metrobus).
Instituto Tecnológico de Oaxaca (ITO) Avenida Ing. Víctor Bravo Ahuja No. 125 Esquina Calzada Tecnológico, C.P. 68030 All academic activities will take place here.
* NATIONAL 15%, INTERNATIONAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL TARIFF STRUCTURE EXCEPT CLASSES: V, R, N, I.
* APPLY ALL FLIGHTS OF AIRPLANE AND OPERATED BY AEROMEXICO.
* DO NOT APPLY FLIGHTS WITH SHARED CODE.
* RESERVATION AND SALE IN: OFFICES OF DIRECT SALE AND CALL CENTER OF AEROMEXICO.
* THE DISCOUNT APPLIES AT THE TIME OF THE TICKET EXPEDITION.
* INTERESTED PRESENT LETTER / INVITATION / REGISTRATION FORM.
* IN THE EVENT THAT A CHANGE OF DATE OR SCHEDULE SHALL BE APPLIED THE CHANGE CHARGES CORRESPONDING TO THE TARIFF REGULATION, AS WELL AS THE RATE DIFFERENCE IN CASE THAT THE ORIGINALLY RESERVED CLASS DOES NOT EXIST.
LODGING, we have reserved several spaces in the following hotels at a special rate for PRIMA2017 participants, please note that all of these hotels have the same conditions (same rate with buffet breakfast included) use the following RESERVATION CODE: CONGRESO PRIMA 2017
1 Adult: $ 1200.00
2 Adults: $ 1390.00
3 Adults: $ 1,800.00
4 Adults: $ 2,230.00
Contact: Rosalba Morales
Contact: Lic. Isela Matadamas
Contact: Lic. Nancy Cruz
Contact: Lic. Rocío Cruz
All rates are in MXN.
All rates and discounts are subject to availability.
Don´t include tips.